The productivity of the machine is 8,000 packages per hour.
The work process is completely automatic.
The machine is designed for dosing and packaging of liquid and creamy yogurt products in plastic buckets with a diameter of 95 mm.
The settings for the operation of the machine are set by an operator, using a color touch screen display. The machine has a built-in 5-channel dating system (HP technology), a UV-bactericidal lamp for irradiation of the package, and the “Packer” system, which allows the finished product to be automatically transferred to a commercial cartridge (20 packages at a time).
The service staff is 2 or 3 people, whose commitments are to set the appropriate settings for weight and date, to load the machine with empty buckets and caps, to submit empty commercial cartridges, and to export the finished products.
The machine has a set control of buckets, caps, pressure, and temperature of the adhesive heads. When an error signal is sent by the corresponding sensor, the machine stops for correction.
The high productivity of the machine and the “Packer” device make it possible to release a full commercial cartridge with 20 packages every 7 to seven seconds.
The washing of the machine is performed by circulating the washing solution through rotary washing heads, as the washing solution circulates through the dosing installation of the machine.
The time for washing and the type of washing solution is determined at the discretion of the technologist of the enterprise. There are no restrictions on the type and temperature of the washing solution. It is possible (via a suitable tap) to drain the washing solution and use it again.
Technical and operational parameters
1. Type – automatic
2. Capacity – 8,000 buckets per hour
3. Feeding system 20 buckets
4. Dosing system 20 buckets
5. Bactericidal UV lamp
6. Service cartridges 7 pieces for 20 buckets
7. Diameter of the bucket 95 mm
8. Printer system of 5 inkjet heads – date, batch, and time (HP technology)
9. Adhesive system – glue 20 caps
10. Unloading system “Packer” – transfers 20 buckets to a commercial cassette
11. Washing system with 2 rotating washing heads
12. Electric and pneumatic power supply 380 V, 6 kW, 50 Hz, protection class IP 43, pressure 7 bar 300 L / min
13. Weight 650 kg
14. Dimensions L 2900mm W 1200mm H 1700mm
15. Caps loader – 3 pcs
16. Control of buckets, caps, pressure, and temperature
17. Settings and control of the machine – with color touch screen panel / 160x90mm /