The machine is designed for dosing and packaging of food liquids – kefir, fresh milk, buttermilk, fruited and sweetened milk, boza, etc in plastic bottles with screw and “twist” caps with a volume of 0.25l, 0.3l, 0.5l, and 1 liter.
The machine can operate in two modes:
• Dosage and packaging of fresh milk and kefir in plastic bottles;
• Dosing and packaging of yogurt in buckets with a diameter of 95 mm.
The dosing and loading dose is controlled by a specialized controller. The dosage is on time.
There are four different time sets in the controller: Dose 1 (250 g), Dose 2 (300 g), Dose 3 (500 g), Dose 4 (1000 g).
Dosing accuracy is ± 3%.
To ensure the possibility of working with 4 types of bottles, in the working cassettes, there are adaptive inserts, which ensure the positioning of the small bottles (0.25 l, 0.3l, and 0.5l) just below the nozzles of the dispenser.
Two operators can achieve a capacity of 1000 bottles per hour.
When the machine works with yogurt, the service cartridges for bottles are removed, and in their place is placed a cartridge with 20 sockets, on which the containers are dosed and sealed.
• dispenses 20 bottles or buckets at a time
• dispenses bottles of 0.25 l., 0.3 l., 0.5 l., 1 l. and buckets with a diameter of 95 mm and a volume of 200 ml. up to 0.5 l.
• electronic dose adjustment (dosing accuracy ± 3%)
– for bottles of 0.3 l – 1,500 bottles per hour
– for bottles of 1 liter – 1,000 bottles per hour
– for yogurt in buckets – 1000 buckets per hour
• power supply – three-phase 380V, 5 amp.
• total installed capacity – 2 KW
• air consumption – 30 l / min.
• overall dimensions – L-2200 W-1200 H-1500