The machine is designed for dosing and packaging of liquid and creamy yogurt products in plastic containers.
The operation of the device is semi-automatic. The machine works with packages with a diameter of 95 mm, and the volume of the packages can be from 100 g to 500 g. The dose is adjusted electronically with an accuracy of ± 2%.
The control and settings are done using a control panel.
The movement of the service cassettes is done by hand by the machine operator. Each module of the machine works automatically but is activated by a button from the operator.
The machine has a built-in 5-channel dating system (HP technology) and a “Packer” system, which allows the finished product to be automatically transferred to a commercial cassette (20 packages at a time).
The service staff is 2 or 3 people. At the beginning of work and during the work process the machine is loaded with empty containers and caps, and the appropriate settings for weight and date are set. An operator moves the service cartridges and activates each subsequent operation with a button. At the exit of the machine are fed empty commercial cassettes and export the finished products.
The washing of the machine is done by circulating a washing solution through the dosing installation of the machine.
The time for washing and the type of washing solution is determined at the discretion of the technologist of the enterprise. There are no restrictions on the type and temperature of the washing solution. It is possible (via a suitable tap) to drain the washing solution and use it again.
Technical and operational parameters
1. Type – semi-automatic
2. Capacity – 6,000 containers per hour
3. Feeding system 20 containers
4. Dosing system 20 containers
5. Service cartridges 4 pieces for 20 containers
6. Diameter of the containers 95 mm
7. Printer system of 5 inkjet heads – date, batch, and time (HP technology)
8. Adhesive system – glue 20 caps
9. Packer unloading system – transfers 20 containers to a commercial cassette
10. Electric and pneumatic power supply 380 V, 6 kW, 50 Hz, protection class IP 43, pressure 7 bar 200 L / min
11. Weight 500 kg
12. Dimensions L 2900mm W 1200mm H 1700mm
13. Shops for caps – 2 pcs.
14. Control – control panel