Honey Processing Line set contains:
- Barrel heater / heater chamber
- Honey pump
- Honey filter, vertical, without heating, 1000 mm
- Honey tank 2000 liters
- Automatic line for bottling honey
- up to 500 kg.
- impact resistant (from barrels).
1. Barrel heater / heater chamber
- Capacity 2 barrels 300 kg.
- Heater power 2 kW.
- Power supply 220V / 50Hz.
- Temperature regulation 30-55 °C.
- Internal size (width / height / depth): 910x1210x1300mm.
- External dimensions (width / height / depth) 1135x1290x1535mm.
- The chamber is a device used for honey decrystallization, i.e. it changes the honey struc-ture from solid (so-called crystallized) to liquid. The device is equipped with a heating ele-ment and a fan, which allows better heat distribution inside the chamber. The thermostat protects the honey from overheating.
- It is equipped with wheels.
- At the bottom part it is designed brushes for air-moving.
- In the top part there is an adjustable ventilation opening.
2. Honey pump
Suction pump for honey. Power 0,37 kW, maximum pumping power – 900 l / h (at 30 °C).
- Powered by 230V, with rectifier.
- The pump is equipped with lockable wheels.
- Handle for handling.
It is equipped with a control panel, for speed regulation and the suction direction.
- The pump must be started independently before use.
- After using the pump, it must be cleaned so as not to block the rubber blades.
3. Honey filter, vertical, without heating, 1000 mm
The vertical filter is used to filter the honey, which is extracted by centrifugation.
- It is equipped with stainless steel filters, with different diameter holes that allow the filtration of honey.
- Available in two versions – with and without heating.
- Contains three separation filters with 4 chambers each.
There is a cover on the filter surface. Pour the unfiltered honey into the uncovered part.
- Stainless steel manufactured for covering the food industry requirements.
- The tap is made of stainless steel with a ball.
4. Honey tank 2000 liters
The tank is made of stainless steel and has a capacity of 2000 liters (approximately 2800 kg of honey), with lid, heater and homogenizer (w854mp). The bottom is pointed for quick and complete draining. The tank is equipped with standing legs. The heating is regulated by control panel.
5. Automatic line for bottling honey
- The line is designed to be used by one person to control the filling process.
- The jars transporting line stops automatically when they reach the filling position. The jars can be filled with a capacity of 100 g to 1250 g.
- High efficiency for filling large jars.
- Professional digital dispenser with dosage from 4 g to 8900 g.
- The rotating tables, the conveyor belt and the dosing unit are connected for synchronization in the belt control panel.
- Jars sensor.
- The tables and the bar are adjusted depending on the jars that are dosed.
- Receiving table and dosing table. The diameter of the table is 1000 mm and can stand at a standstill with about 30 jars.
- The speed is adjustable depending on the filling speed.
* This line is not equipped with a device for placing caps and labels.
– up to 500 kg.
– impact resistant (from barrels).